€280,000 Offers In The Region Of
House build date: 2007. Current owners bought it in 2012 (have title deeds) andthen renovated it as follows:
1. All windows and doors were changed from thecheap aluminium to German PVC windows and an Italian security door for thefront. The ground floor is triple glazed glass for security, upstairs double glazedglass (all from GAB Store PVC in Nicosia);
2. Opened a balcony door in the mainbedroom as there was only a wall and created the balcony at the front with therailings;
3. Changed the vinyl floorboards in the lounge/dining to Italian ceramictiles;
4. Installed a full alarm system;
5. Changed appliances to Miele and AEG;
6.Built a pergola at the back and wooden fence to close the parking from thegarden with a lockable door;
7. Upgraded the two bathrooms upstairs;
8. Changedthe water storage unit to a larger one and insulated the roof with properinsulation against water and heat;
9. Changed all plumbing pipes in thebathrooms and kitchen;
10. Changed all the blinds
11. Painted whole house insideand out;
12. Landscaped the garden.
1. Land Size: 192m2
2.Covered spaces: Approx 167m2 and 50m2 uncovered
3. It has 4 bedrooms (mainbedroom with small ensuite bathroom, 1 main bathroom, WC on the ground floor,granite stone staircase, cucina cucina kitchen, landscaped garden, electronic gatefor the parking, Miele and AEG appliances, Euroblind roman blinds downstairs,normal blinds upstairs with blackout blinds in all bedrooms, aircon in every room,radiator (petrol) heating throughout.
4. It is a quiet street walking distance fromMetro supermarket, shops, banks and a 7 min walk to the Pedaio WalkingTrail/River that runs through Nicosia. It is close to the Metro roundabout andschools etc.